Saturday, December 4, 2010

Story Of Drunken Legends!!

29th November,
Torquay House, London.


Mr. pradeep kumar:
Fuck Machan, Its freaking cold isn’t? (This is English translation: P – actual things is “Romba kulurudhu da kuthi vaya”).

Today it was adverse cold weather with devilish wind. At about 5’O Clock in the evening it started snowing, I was fucking excited (sorry for the language: P), this is the first time ever in my lifetime I am seeing snowfall; it was like bunch of white pebbles falling off the heaven. I thought winter would be depressing with the early sunset and cold weather but after seeing the snow I taken aback.

I know I am putting too much mokka… eeezzz, lets come to the point. Otha over cold wats the solution??? SARAKKU. It’s already month end and I am still waiting for my payment, tight budget, so we thought it’s not a good idea to go for our (Mammul) Lambs Rum, it would cost us £17(Rs.1200 machi, India la oru varam kudikalam :)). Finally we decided to walk down the street towards TESCO, which is 5 mins away from our home to grab a bottle of Tesco value Rum (only £7).


Inside Tesco:

“Christmas Special Offer ~ two bottles of spirit for £25”
… Mix & Match



Namba pongalluke vedi vedipom Deppavali na summa va viduvom??



JACK DANIELS & GORDONS ( oruthavan darku , oruthavan white)


We started JD with melodies of Illayaraja and finished Gordons with kuthu songs of Deva. It was 3 hours of pure fun chit chatting on the subject of a variety of pleasant memories which would cherish in my heart forever!!

Disclaimer: Now you may think why the hell I am writing all these bull shits down here!!??!! I don’t fucking care what you think; this freaking post is just a remembrance of my fond memories. Cheers!!

No comments: