Friday, January 8, 2010

Mission 32 inches

It has been one and half years since I completed my college. After my college days I put up few extra pounds of weight. I was not aware that I am increasing in weight but all of a sudden one day I noticed that I have increased a lot. I was into body building and athletic activities during my school and college days; so I was able to maintain a decent figure but now things have been changed:( ... I can’t wear my favorite short shirts and my tight t-shirts; it’s really embarrassing for me. This time my newyear resolution is to cut back on alcohol (but I am drinking continuously from 31st till yesterday). I have to be more serious and say strictly no to bear and my most favo RUMS (old monk & old cask). Also I am planning to run (actually started a week back). I scheduled a weekly plan to run; at least 20 kms/week. I am running after 2 years and I thought it would be a big deal but it’s easier than what I thought. I am glad to know that there is a runners club in Chennai called "CHENNAI RUNNERS" and they organize group running regularly on a weekly schedule. Any one who is willing to run can join and run with them for free. I wanted to join them and run with them but it’s really tough for me to wake up early in the morning (they start @ 5.am). I am not that lazy but i am into night shift working. Let me hope that I will work out according to my plan and reduce my waist back to my 32 inchs.

No comments: